The ownership of this website corresponds to:
UBICASEG CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.A. CIF: A78037249
And the address of this owner, for the purposes of communications and exercise of rights, is as follows:
UBICASEG CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.A.
Princesa 31 4ª planta, Madrid.
Phone: +34 91 758 67 99
Therefore, if you do not agree with any of the conditions and/or conditions set forth herein, you must not use/access this website.
In this website we use the cookies listed below, in order to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences, by analyzing your browsing habits.
Therefore, and as we indicated above, if you continue browsing, we consider that you accept the use of these cookies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we inform you that you can change the configuration of cookies, for which we provide you later the way to do it (see section 4, later, in this same document).
 BASIC INFORMATION ON COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, may be used to recognise the user.
 INFORMATION ON THE TYPE OF COOKIES
[3 .1]. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can usually distinguish, but without limitation, between:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
[3 .2]. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time they remain active in the terminal equipment, we can usually distinguish, but without limitation, between:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
[3 .3]. Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can usually distinguish, but without limitation, between:
- Cookies técnicas: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements during navigation, store content for video or sound dissemination or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in terms of the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service provides. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
 ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES
From UBICASEG CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.A. we want you to have the guarantee of having the information that allows you to manage the cookies installed on your computer, so that, if you wish, may at any time revoke the operation of cookies on that website.
Therefore, you have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer. To this end, below we indicate the links or links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser (just press or click and the explanatory website for each option will open):
Internet Explorer (version 5) Internet Explorer (version 6) Internet Explorer (versions 7 y 8) Internet Explorer (version 9) Safari Firefox Opera Android Windows Phone Blackberry
 DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may (at any time) choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by:
a) the browser settings; for example:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
b) other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g., Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).